1. I dyed my hair back to brown. NOt really my natural hair colour, but a warm chocolate brown, perfect for fall. So… no more vibrant red highlights at this point. Maybe again though.
2. I am back to normal. Meaning, I got my period today for the first time in nearly a year and a half. MAN, that was something I could have done without for a while longer.
3. I ate a teenburger for lunch today. I cannot even remember the last time I ate that crap, and as a result, I can still feel it sitting there, bulging in my stomach.
4. I finally settled on a cushion cut diamond. And, its conflict-free, which is good for humanity. But, it makes me feel like a bit of a spoiled brat.
5. I was sad this morning, when I saw the sunshine, because I love rainy days the most.
There you go, five true facts about me, today.